Saturday, September 15, 2012

You Say You Want a Revolution

This is my most autobiographical piece of fiction.  I haven't said that often, given the story, but this community of awesome women writers seems like a good place to be up front.

The final crisis scene at the pond was one of those moments you don't forget.  I found myself in the position of victim and savior at the same moment.  ...And no, my own story didn't turn out this badly in the end.  Check the published piece out on the excellent Books to Go Now site!

Or purchase here: Amazon Link

Have you used material from your own life in your fiction?  Do you feel a need to disguise characters/change situations, etc.?

2 comments:

Debby said...

That is an interesting question. I am not a writer but would be curious what writers think of that.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'm curious too, Debby. Hope some more folks will respond!