Sunday, September 9, 2012

I'll Be on Tour...

During the months of September and October I'll be taking Private Piourette on tour through Goddess Fish. Please be sure to join me. Follow along and leave me comments along the way for chances to win a $25.00 gift card. You can find me at the following places and dates:

Sept. 24: Maria-Claire Payne
Sept. 25: Rachel Leigh - Erotic Romance
Sept. 26: Christine Young Romance Writer
Sept. 27: Ramblings From This Chick
Sept. 28: Sugarbeat's Books

October 1: From Me to You ... Video, Photography, & Book Reviews
October 2: Reviews by Molly
October 3: All I want and more
October 4: The Bunny's Review
October 5: Dark Haven Book Reviews
October 8: The Brunette Librarian
October 9: Wickedly Wanton Tales
October 10: Books and Other Spells
October 11: Erzabet's Enchantments
October 12: My Reading Obsession
October 12: STOP 2 Queen of the Night Reviews

Lila Munro

3 comments:

Catherine Lee said...

Lila...I'll definitely try to catch you on the tour.
catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing you around Catherine! :)Thanks for coming out today!

Debby said...

Hope to see on tour. Is it a lot of work writing all those blog posts?
debby236 at gmail dot com