Sunday, September 9, 2012

Contains ADULT content-Heroes Live Forever #2

     He turned her around and untied the laces of her dress. His fingers lingered at each sliver of exposed skin the open laces left. The gown fell away from her shoulders and rough palms eased the sleeves down, freeing the arms. He inched the dress over her hips, unwrapping her like a gift, the silk pillowing at her feet like a bronze cloud.
     Basil brought his lips to her ear. "I want to make love to you with each of my senses. I want to inhale your scent," he told her and nuzzled her neck.
     She tilted her head to give him full access to her throat.
     "The perfume you wear, it is L'interdit, yes?"
     "Yes."
     "L'interdit." The word sounded almost holy when he spoke it. "I want to know where on your body the perfume lingers strong and where it grows faint. Here on your neck it is exotic and bold." He buried his face in her breasts. "Here it is tantalizing but distant." He knelt again. "I want to feel the intake of your breath when I touch you."
     As he intended, she gasped softly as he dragged his tongue along her abdomen, blowing warm air in its wake.



I will be giving away a Smashword coupon for my romantic thriller, Golden Chariot, to a randomly chosen commenter to this excerpt.

For buy buttons, book trailers, and more on Heroes Live Forever, please visit my website: www.chriskarlsen.com.

5 comments:

Sharon Kleve said...

I've read all of Chris Karlsen's books but Heroes Live Forever is my favorite. Give them all a try.

Chris Karlsen said...

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for the kind words. I'm thrilled you found Heroes special.
Chris K

Debby said...

I wish I had red them. I am adding them to my burgeoning list.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Catherine Lee said...

How sexy! My hubby--even though I utterly adore him--would NEVER recognize my perfume...LOL.
catherinelee100 at gmail dot comnelsixp 146

Chris Karlsen said...

Hi Catherine,
The French translation for L'interdit is: The Forbidden. And it is a story about the love between a mortal and a ghost so I thought it appropriate.
Chris