Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Cover Art for C I N

Photographer and artist, Michelle Monique has created a photo that screams Lisa Brown. She generously allowed me use her photo Storm at an extremely reasonable rate! I can’t thank her enough. I plan to use the photo (with lightning that she added in for me!) as the new cover for book one C I N.

More about the artist:

Michelle Monique has remarkable talent and an impressive portfolio. She won first place in the Pix Digital Imaging Contest and has created book covers for various authors such as Darin Caulhoun, K.T Tran, Andrea Cremer, and J.A Redmarski. Her talent does not stop here! Michelle Monique has been commissioned for a diverse group of clients ranging from CD covers to tee shirt designs, perfume ads for Dior and even youtube backgrounds!

As a child, Michelle Monique practiced photographing her cat, Kissy. (What do you guys think about a girlfriend for Rat? :o ) Wouldn’t that be fun?!)

After schooling… Oh wait. Did I forget to mention that she’s a self-taught photographer who now works with professional companies such as Random House and Penguin for Young Readers?
Would you like to learn more about Michelle Monique? Please support her wonderful work by becoming her facebook fan and by checking out her blog where she has a long list of various press releases and awards!

No comments: