Sunday, June 8, 2014

Twist of Fate Excerpt Shawna C. Jones



In my book, I conversed with several psychics so I would have some insight into what was going in my life, and what my future could be. It was accurate and very insightful. I'd like to share an excerpt of my aunt and I during a reading:


“Are you alright?” I asked, touching her hands, which were now empty, but still shaking a bit.
“I will be. Give me a minute.” She closed her eyes.
I bent down and started picking up the pieces of the cup. Tea leaves were splashed everywhere. One group looked like Tower Bridge, but one group caught my eye. As I looked at it closely, it seemed to be a face. I couldn’t tell if it was male or female, but it had slits for eyes and mouth. I tried to get closer still, when my aunt’s foot tapped it and it disappeared.
I quickly picked everything up and went to get a broom and dustpan. My aunt looked at me and smiled a little.
“I’ll take care of everything. You just relax.” I went inside and came back out. I cleaned everything up. When I came back out I found her standing at the edge of the patio; she was staring at the ocean.
She turned and looked at me. Color had come back into her face and she appeared calm.
“I don’t know what happened there. But there was definitely an unknown entity around. You have a lot of protection around you. Make sure white light surrounds you at all times. Be very careful of the future you’re stepping into. Some of it is a problem. I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all.”
“I’ll change it.”
“Yes. Some of it, you might be able to. You can always try.” She didn’t sound convincing.
“You don’t know what it is?”
“No. But veils are not a good sign. Just be careful and try not to be too concerned about anything.”
“You know that won’t happen.” We both smiled. I hugged her tightly. What would I do without her?
I knew I liked to live in the fast lane. Perhaps I would have to move over to the slow lane for a while. No. That would not be me. And besides, Paris was waiting for us.
 Lesson: Always protect yourself. And when a psychic warns you, pay extra close attention.

website:shawnacjones.com 
The website links to all sites to buy the ebook.

Facebook: Shawna C. Jones






 

No comments: