Sunday, June 8, 2014

Please join me on my tour for Elliot K. Carnuccis is a Big, Fat Loser


Please join me on my virtual book tour for Elliot K. Carnucci is a Big, Fat Loser: A Book About Bullying. This funny, sad, and zany book is great for middle grade kids. It takes place in a funeral home where Elliot lives with his workaholic dad and wild and wooly grandmom.

You can see my other books at www.catherinedepino.com

Thanks for looking at my book. I'd love to hear from you. You'll find my e-mail address on the website. I've written four other books about bullying: two for kids, one for parents, and one for teachers. If you write to me, I'll definitely write back.

3 comments:

Catherine DePino said...

Thanks, Judy, from goddessfish, the best virtual tour company on earth! I highly recommend your organization. You are true professionals who are always willing to help authors. May your business thrive and prosper.

ELF said...

Good for you that you are helping sensitize people to the issue of bullying.

Catherine DePino said...

Thanks, E.L.F! This is my fifth book about bullying, and I plan to write more. The characters in this book are near and dear to my heart. Please visit me on my tour if you have time. Thanks so much for caring about such an important subject.

Catherine DePino