Sunday, April 6, 2014

Kiss Me Goodnight

Kiss Me Goodnight (Kiss Me #1)

"Shockingly Good" --Tracy from Funky Irish Bookworms

"This book was a really great read and I can not wait to read the next one! It was funny and smart." --Alexa from In Between the Lines

I'm Lacey Hallem, and I have a few secrets. These aren't them: I wash my hands a lot and lie when I'm stressed. Also, I have horrible taste in men. That's how I knew Dylan was trouble the first time I saw him.

Life can be challenging for Lacey, especially when things don't come in sets of six, but she's smart and funny and able to keep her demons at bay--most of the time. She might have sensed trouble when she set eyes on Dylan, a delectable musician in a vintage T-shirt, but that doesn't stop her from thinking about him, or spending more and more time in his company.

Enter Thomas. Wealthy, handsome, and completely adoring of Lacey (flaws and all), he's everything a man should be. So why can't she convince her heart to fall in love?

Prepare to be swept up in Michele Zurlo's emotional and compelling story of learning to trust yourself, facing the past, and finding strength you never knew you had.

Reviews from Amazon readers (read more or purchase from Amazon):
  • "This book was totally not predictable and it forced me to deal with it and embrace everything she threw at me."

  • " I'm still in shock from some parts."
  • "Lacey is a relatable and quirky character."
See Kiss Me Goodnight on GoodReads or Barnes and Noble
Available in paperback or eBook. Find me on Facebook and Twitter.

Kiss Me by Moonlight (Kiss Me #2) will be available in June 2014!

No comments: