Kiss Me Goodnight (Kiss Me #1) by Michele Zurlo
Blog Tour Coming Soon
In the meantime, you can pick up a digital copy of Kiss Me Goodnight at Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Here are some of my favorite quotes and lines from KMG:
- My name is Lacey Hallem, and it's been sixty-seven minutes since my last lie.
- He oozed sexy badness, and whoever says they don't have a weakness for that has a serious case of the pants-on-fire syndrome.
- I'd walked out on two men in one day. Both encounters had left me tingling, and neither was likely to result in anything. Hell of a Monday.
- Fake emotion isn't difficult. It's the real stuff that bewilders me.
- Lying was easy. The truth was hard.
- I'd be lying if I said I didn't regularly check him out. I couldn't help it. When that much hotness is thrust into your face, I dare you not to look.
- I’d finally met the perfect man, and he wasn’t in a position to make any fairy tales come true.
- Even though I had a serious crush on Dylan, I couldn’t seem to look away from Junior’s penetrating hazel gaze. Hopefully he hadn’t come over to murder me.
- His hand paused on my ankle, and he lifted his gaze to meet mine. I expected an apology, but all I got was a bit of a cocky smirk.
- From that moment on, Alice was dead. I was Lacey. Always and irrevocably Lacey.
- I tasted his lips once to banish the misery. Twice to obliterate the pity. Three times because I loved him, and I was too tired to fight it.