Jennifer Tressen, author of Sleeping in the Morgue, wanted to share some random facts about herself for fun...here you go!
1. My husband and I met and dated in high school while both serving on the board of directors for the American Cancer Society.
2. I love eating eggs but am extremely picky about how they are cooked. Very few people cook them the way I like which is why I almost always make them myself.
3. I spent almost ten years acting in television commercials, shows, print ads and doing voice-over work.
4. My favorite colors are fuchsia and orange.
5. I studied dance for over 14 years of my life as well as taught. Ballet will always be my favorite.
6. When I was a teenager I once told my manager I was going to be a media mogul. I had BIG dreams. Sometimes life changes…
7. I hate running, however I just did a mud run and now am contemplating training for a Tough Mudder. If don’t know what that is Google it.
8. I plan on writing in other genres under an alias.
9. Mexican food is my ultimate weakness. A bean and cheese burrito from Miguels is a sure way to make me smile. I consider eating a hobby, one I practice far too frequently.
10. I sometimes work as a literary editor for an Oscar winning screenwriter.
Check out Jennifer's work here.