Monday, May 2, 2011

Sam Cheever, Introduction

Hey Everybody!

Before I start posting about my books today, I wanted to say Hey and tell you a little bit about myself. First of all...I'm really glad to be visiting Goddess Fish today and hope I get a chance to chat with some of you!

I live on a hobby farm in Indiana with 8 dogs, 4 horses, 1 barn cats, 2 daughters, and one husband. I write books I like to read and read books I wish I’d written. My books are fast paced and fun loving. Not one of them will solve a single world problem, but you definitely won’t be bored while reading them!

My published work includes 29 works of romantic suspense and fantasy/paranormal. My books have won the Dream Realm Award for fantasy, been nominated and/or won several CAPAs, were nominated for Best of 2010 with LRC and The Romance Reviews, and won eCataromance’s Reviewer’s Choice award. I am published with Ellora’s Cave, both Romantica and Blush, and Red Rose Publishing.

To find out more about me and my work, please visit me at the following, online hot spots:

Websites: Adult, www.samcheever.com Young Adult, www.si-decker.com
Facebook; Twitter; and my blog.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Sam

Magic, Adventure, Love on the Run
www.SamCheever.com
"Ms. Cheever writes with class, humor and lots of fun
while weaving an excellent story." The Romance Studio

No comments: