Monday, May 2, 2011

New Release Party

I am thrilled to be here today. Thank you Goddess Fish Folks, for opening your door to host our party. I can't wait to share with you though out the day about my upcoming release on May 15, 2011 Paradox.

However, let me start by tell you a bit about myself. Most folks who write...it's been a dream of theirs for a long time and they seem to be born with a pen. However, that's so not the case with me. Up until middle school, I struggled with reading and writing. On top of all that, I believe I'd rank in the top 100 of the world's worst spellers. But God is awesome. He sometimes turns what we think of as our greatest weakness and uses them for His glory.

I started writing on a whim really. My husband and I were expecting our first child. While he was out many evenings working, don't ask my why, but I decided I'd like to try and write a story. Much to my surprise, I fell in love with dreaming up characters and plots. That was 14 years ago.

I've been at it off and on ever since. I can't even begin to tell you all that I've learned. The importance of being patience is at the top of the list.

How about you... have you ever, or are you currently doing something you never thought you would?

No comments: