Monday, May 2, 2011

Hi from Paige Tyler!

I'm so excited to be partying with everyone today! For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm a multi-published writer of erotic romance. I love writing about strong, sexy, alpha males and the feisty, independent women who fall for them. My books will bring a blush to your cheeks and leave you breathlessly panting for more!

You can find my books at Ellora's Cave, Whiskey Creek Press Torrid, Blushing Books, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, and ARE.

I'll be posting some sexy excertps today, including some from my newest releases, GHOST HUNTER and THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE!

I you want to check out the rest of my sexy, erotic fiction, visit my website at http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com

*hugs*
Paige

2 comments:

Marie Rose Dufour said...

The more and more you post, the more and more I buy!

Paige Tyler said...

Marie - LOL! I'm so flattered! Thanks you so much!

*hugs*
Paige