Sunday, May 6, 2012

So...what's the best way to see America?


by Tanya Hanson
So...what’s the best way to see America?

Let me know your thoughts in a comment and leave your e-mail addy. I’ll be picking one commenter’s name tomorrow from all of my posts today for the full set of my Hearts Crossing Ranch series. (Five books so far. Eight eventually, from Pelican Book Group www.pelicanbookgroup.com )

Well...I’ve flown lots of places including Boston, NYC, Omaha, Chicago, San Antonio, London, baby. Leaf-peeped throughout New England. Taken a guided tour of the historic sites of the east coast on a fancy bus. Driven Route 66 (well, to Kingman AZ). But one of my best times ever was a wagon train around the Tetons!

Kinda reminds me of Book One in my series from Pelican Book Group.

Here’s the blurb for Hearts Crossing Ranch. (I won’t bore you with an excerpt. They take too long to read.)

A beautiful city slicker and a rugged cowboy…The perfect Wild West adventure. Cowboy Kenn Martin bears the guilt for allowing a coach to ruin his younger brother’s bright athletic future. Feeling unworthy of any happiness, he’s lost his faith in relationships and in God. When he meets Christy Forrest, he begins to hope for redemption but soon learns his past mistakes aren't something she'll easily forgive.

On the Colorado wagon train adventure planned by her late father, landscape designer Christy Forrest seeks to find peace in the nature she loves. However, she can't let go of her anger at the drunk driver who killed her dad—or the woman who did nothing to stop the man from driving. Falling for Kenn Martin begins to lighten her heart…until she realizes the handsome cowboy carries heavy a burden all his own—a burden she’s not sure she can accept.


Okay? So what’s your thought on the best way to see America?

Hugs,
~Tanya Hanson

*****

5 comments:

Debby said...

I would love to take a wagon train. The best way though if that is not available is a car. Take your time and stop where you want.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Tanya Hanson said...

Hi Debby, the wagon train was unbelievably cool. Thanks for posting today!

Stormy said...

I think I would like to go for a month long See the US by Winnebago (or something else motorhome-like) with someone else driving. That way we never had to worry about finding hotel rooms or rest stops (very often). A wagon train would be nice and pretty interesting actually up until bad weather hit and then I literally wouldn't be a happy camper, LOL.

Stormy

Shadow said...

This sounds like a great book! The best way to see America, for me, would be to get in a car and drive. Stop where i want to. That would be awesome! ;)
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Tanya Hanson said...

Hi to everybody! I'm on smartphone and doing my best today as I'm away from home. Thanks for posting!