Sunday, May 6, 2012

CONTEST to celebrate SINFULLY WICKED - Adult


To introduce you to my newest erotic romance Sinfully Wicked, I'm hosting a contest! Throughout the day I'll be talking about Sinfully Wicked, including one of its themes. May surprise you. :) For now, here's a taste of the story.




Blurb:

Two brothers—one woman—unforgettable passion…

Years before, Nikki fell in love with Mitch and Connor, only to ultimately betray them both. Now she’s back and in need of their help.

 Powerful and commanding, Mitch has never stopped craving Nikki. Connor hungers for her just as badly, but isn’t ready to forgive. If she needs some fast cash by working at their gentlemen’s club, she’ll have to audition—by stripping for them.

Aroused by their shameless scrutiny, Nikki’s willing to do whatever it takes to be near them again…even if that means being punished in the BDSM room or starring in one of Connor’s erotic films. Mitch won’t have it, unless he and Connor are the ones enjoying her body.


TO ENTER MY CONTEST, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT - SAY HI - WHATEVER! One lucky commenter today will have her choice of one of my following backlist:

1.  Adored – RWA award-winning; EPIC 2011 Finalist; 4 Stars RT

2. Deep, Dark, Delicious – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Holt Medallion Award of Merit

3. Lush Velvet Nights – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Golden Nib Award

4.  In His Arms – SIX 5 Star Reviews; 4 Stars RT

5.  Sensual Stranger – 2010 Book of the Year (erotic); 4 Stars RT

6.  The Yearning – Top Ten Bestseller

7.  Take Me Away - #1 Pick, Miz Love Loves Books

8.   Unending Desire – Best Book Rating LASR

16 comments:

Lynn's Romance Enthusiasm said...

Who doesn't love the forbidden. Especially being loved by two men. And no matter what you need to do to earn that love. Thank you.

Lynn
lareynolds0316@gmail.com

Tina Donahue said...

Thanks for dropping by, Lynn. I absolutely adore the thought of being loved by two men, especially alphas like Mitch and Connor. *sigh*

Sue Sattler said...

Oh this sounds so good. Two alpha men who are a "little" upset and still in love and a woman who will do anything to prove herself. *shivers* I think I'm jealous!!

proudarmymom32(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tina Donahue said...

Hey, Sue - I know I envy Nikki. :)

Thanks for dropping by.

spmcbee said...

I've been looking forward to reading Sinfully Wicked. It's on my to read list.
smpcbee@gmail.com

Michelle V said...

I am dying to read this one! It's already on my Amazon wish list.

Michelle V
romanceinreview(at)gmail(dot)com

Debby said...

Thisis one my wish list.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Ashley said...

Hello, can't wait to read!

asweet520@hotmail.com

Tee said...

I would love to read this one.....it sounds so very hot. But what is not hot when two men want you!
teemic AT gmail DOT com

Gabrielle Lee said...

reading this book as we speak and loving it.

Gabrielle
meingee@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The book sounds hot & interesting, but I'd be concerned if the guys have not forgiven her, for her past indiscretion.

Angel Hatfield said...

I can't wait to read this!

Stormy said...

I LOVE a good menage! I hope Nikki gives as good as she gets from the brothers!

stormypate@gmail.com

ParanormalRomanceFan said...

Thank You to Goddess Fish Party Pavillion for hosting Tina Donahue to celebrate her newest release, "SINFULLY WICKED".

Hello Tina, it's your Fan Follower again. :) LOL of course here to brag about your AMAZING, Fabulously, Erotic Books!!!! :)

I'll first have to brag about first Ménage , “SiNN”, just ine case anyone hasn't read it yet...but I don't know how that possible could happen?? LOL

I bought “SiNN” a few months back, when I read & re-read lol “SiNN”, all I could think of was WOW, I was so last in your words. It was soooo Scorching HAWT that I thought I was gonna have to take a walk out in the cold night air just to cool off!!! From the first page of "SiNN", I was so Captivated, I couldn’t stop reading until the very last page, and then I wished there was MORE!

But then you released “Sinfully Wicked”! Before I got to read any Excerpts, your Sizzlin' HOT Cover Art grabbed me & said, READ ME!!! ;) The Passion between them is so Erotically Sensual, you can actually feel it jump off the Cover.

Tina you COMPLETELY out did yourself with “Sinfully Wicked”. Your new Ménage sounds sooooooo Smokin’ HOT, it’s going to be overheating my eReader……but I sure Don’t mind AT ALL!!!! Overheat Away!! LOL

I read the Excerpt of Chapter 1 on JasmineJade…..Ohhhhhh I soooooo want to be Nikki…PLEASEEEEE!!!!! OMG to have two HOT Alpha Males, Fraternal Twins at that (WOW that’s so Drool-Worthy), Mitch and Connor, all to Myself!!!! Just hose me down with ICE COLD Water right NOW because “Sinfully Wicked” is Panty-Melting HOTTTTT!!!! I can’t wait to read your new release Tina.

Okkkkk, I'm done with my longggg comment now. LOL :) But I think you're used to this by now. LOL

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to be considered in your very generous giveaway. Thank You!

Take Care Tina & Stay Naughty ;)
PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

Tina Donahue said...

Hi, spmcbee, Michelle, Debby, Ashley, Tee, Gabrielle, Suzanne, AR Hatfield, Stormy and Renee.

Thanks so much for your kind comments and for stopping by today to help me celebrate! :)

Tina Donahue said...

Thanks to everyone for stopping by - I've now chosen my winner - at random - and it's (drum roll please) TEE - Yay, TEE!!

I'll be contacting you shortly for your prize. :)